Water Sprite 19x24 Inch Car Drying Cloth in a Storage Tube (10-130)
EXCLUSIVE DRYING CLOTH MATERIAL - When the cloth is wet, it is flexible, soft to the touch, easy to use, and dries surfaces super fast—no need to go over the surface area several times. One pass eliminates the moisture from the surface. It can be cut to size for various uses if desired. Unlike towels and sponges, this Synthetic Chamois will not mildew, is not affected by household chemicals, and does not harbor bacteria. After use, while it is still wet, roll it up and store it in the convenient storage tube.
SCRATCH-FREE SURFACES - This Water Sprite Drying Cloth not only thoroughly dries your car, but the surface will be free of streaks, spots, and lint. Any dirt and grime left after you wash your car will be absorbed into the soft cloth and lifted away from the car surface, ensuring no scratches. You will be thrilled with your lint-free windows.
DRYING CLOTH THAT WORKS LIKE A SPONGE - It eliminates the need for several towels when drying your vehicle because the four-square-foot SM Arnold Water Sprite PVA Drying Cloth holds an incredible seven times its weight in water. Works faster and more efficiently than using a sponge, towels, paper towels, or leather chamois.
DRY MORE THAN CARS - Dry your hair, your body, or even your dog! This shammy dries almost anything, anywhere you need Wet to Dry in a Blink of an Eye! You will find multiple uses around your home or when swimming, golfing, cycling, ice, or hockey skating. The Water Sprite works to wipe down countertops, absorb spills, defrost your freezer, anywhere water needs to be sucked up, almost like a little vacuum.
How To Use the Water Sprite Chamois Drying Cloth
Amazingly, the 10-130 19x24 inch WATER SPRITE dries your surfaces when it is wet. Once it is fully saturated, wring it out, and keep going. You will be amazed by the water it has absorbed.
- Wash your vehicle or another surface like normal.
- When you are ready to dry your vehicle or other surface, first, wet the Water Sprite thoroughly and rinse out any soap or detergent. Then, proceed to dry your surface with the Water Sprite.
- When finished drying the surface, always rinse all the loose dirt and grime from the Water Sprite with clean, cold (never hot) water. Then, while it is still wet, roll it up and store it in the enclosed storage tube.
- For vehicle surfaces like the hood of your car, spread the Water Sprite Chamois out all the way to give yourself maximum surface area. Once laid out flat, pull it towards you slowly, and let the Water Sprite do the work. It acts like a little vacuum to dry the hood entirely and leave it without spots or streaks.
- On the side of your vehicle, wipe with deliberate motions. Because the SM Arnold Drying Cloth is so soft and flexible, you will be able to get into every small space.
For Household Use:
- For countertops, wipe in a single direction to remove the moisture as you wipe.
- Pull spills from carpeting: lay the Water Sprite over the wet area and press down to pull the moisture out.
- If something is leaking or dripping, place this PVA Synthetic Chamois in its path to suck up the liquid fast.
For Athletic Use:
- Use as a regular cloth or paper towel for better, super-fast drying power.