Red Oil For Pain - 16 oz Bottle
FAST RELIEF: Red Oil for Pain Customers continually say that this is the best and fastest acting topical pain and itch relief ointment. It provides fast pain and itching relief from sunburns, rug burns, bee stings, cuts, burns, bruises, scrapes, insect and mosquito bites, poison ivy and oak. Works great to help soothe minor skin reactions after using cosmetics, detergents, or soaps.
PAIN RELIEF SINCE 1932: Originally, Red Oil Healing Solution was called So-Fas-Co Oil or sometimes referred to as that red oil. For over 88 years, Red Oil Healing Solution has been a first aid choice in homes and factories all over the USA. Red Oil Users are extremely loyal. Many have told us they have never found another pain relief ointment that works better for the Little Hurts of Life.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT CAMPHOR OIL: One of the Red Oil Healing Solution main ingredients is the External Analgesic, Camphor Essential Oil. When used topically, its cooling effect soothes muscular pains and aches, sprains, redness, sores, itching, irritations, rashes, acne, sprains, and inflammations.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT MENTHOL: The other main ingredient of Red Oil Topical Solution is the External Analgesic, Menthol Essential Oil. It has a cooling effect that helps to relieve itching and pain. Menthol Oil is found in plants of the mint family.
TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF FOR LIFE’S LITTLE HURTS
- Got A Little Hurt? Get A Little Red Oil
- Takes the Ouch Out of Cuts, Scrapes, Burns, Stings,
- Natural Healing, No-Burn, No-Sting
- Topical Formula Penetrates and Absorbs Swiftly
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, minor burns or sunburns, poison ivy, poison oak, and minor skin reactions due to the use of soaps, detergents, or cosmetics.
Apply directly to the affected area. Do not use it more than four times per day.
- Wounds: Soothe Wounds, Does Not Burn or Sting, Promotes Healing
- Itching: Temporary Relief for Pain and Itching From Insect Bites (including Mosquitoes)
- Burns: Calms Burning Sensation From Sunburns, Rug Burns, and More
- Pain: Pain Relief For Minor Skin Irritations, Burns, Poison Ivy & Oak
- Reactions: Relieves Minor Reactions Due to Use of Soaps, Detergents, or Cosmetics
- Menthol 1.00% External Analgesic
- Camphor 1.00% External Analgesic
- Mineral Oil, Acetone, Pine Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzocaine, Clorothymol, Phenol, D&C Red No 17
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to open wounds, damaged skin, or bandaged wounds
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Keep out of the reach of all children. Do not use for children under 2 years old.
- If swallowed, immediately consult a physician or contact a Poison Control Center.
Important Notice: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.