Uses for Melamine Sponge
The Melamine Foam Sponge is a chemical-free stain remover and cleaner using water instead of harsh chemicals for general cleaning in auto and marine detailing and around the home or office. Literally, anywhere dirt, grime, and stains are present. These Melamine 5 in. x 2-5/8 in. x 1-3/8 in. Magic Erasers are tough enough to scrub away dirt, grime, and scuff marks, yet gentle enough to clean delicate surfaces such as leather seats and couches.
Automotive: Great for interior and exterior car detailing. This Sponge is ideal for cleaning leather seats, door panels, wheels, rims, vinyl, and rubber surfaces economically and safely. These foam sponges also remove tar or bug residue from bumpers, windshields, and glass.
Home or Office: Remove tough baked-on food from dishes and stainless cookware, clean appliances, mirrors, bathtubs, sinks, countertops, shower doors, floorboards, work surfaces, dry-erase boards, copy machines, vinyl, plastic trim, hard furniture, glass, outdoor furniture, leather sofas, sneakers, or other dirty and stained areas in and around the home and office.
Magic Stain Remover: Absolutely, the fast and magic way to remove crayon, ink, scuff marks, soap scum, tar, permanent marker, wine stains, graffiti, and more from most surfaces.
Safe on Most Surfaces: Use for cleaning floors, wallpaper, porcelain, enamel, plastics, vinyl, leather, copper, brass, stainless steel, painted surfaces, and more using only the magic Sponge and water.
How to Use the Melamine Magic Sponge:
- Wet the sponge with plain water
- Gently squeeze out the excess water
- Wipe surface for fantastic cleaning results
- Rinse the Sponge with water, so it is ready to reuse
- Note: Use this foam sponge with your favorite all-purpose cleaner, If desired.
- Caution: First, check in an inconspicuous place if cleaning painted surfaces, wallpaper, leather, and vinyl.
Even More Cleaning and Stain Removal Ideals For a Wide Variety of Surfaces:
- Auto interior and exterior detailing, including leather seats
- Tile, vinyl, and ceramic floors
- Bathrooms, showers, sinks, and toilets
- Mirrors, glass, soap scum
- Walls and drywall, doors and trim, baseboards
- Boats, fiberglass hulls
- Stainless steel, glass or plastic dishes
- Patio furniture, umbrellas, playhouses
- Pools, liners, and hot tubs
- Golf clubs, golf balls, shoes, sneakers and spikes
- Sports equipment, baseball bats
- Pet carriers and crates
- Leather seats, sofas, purses, shoes, and luggage
- Remove scuffs, crayon, markers, dirty fingerprints
- Remove tar on cars and bugs on windshields