Glass and Car Windshield Cleaner For a Spotless Shine
Work less with better results with Castle Glass Cleaner. This unique formula quickly removes dirt, grease, fingerprints, the film that collects on car windshields, and almost anything else that accumulates on glass and windows. The foaming action causes it to stay where you spray it, giving you time to clean and wipe without the glass cleaner running all over the place.
Castle Glass Cleaner for windshields, windows, mirrors, and other hard surface areas makes smudges, streaks, and smears disappear while leaving a streak-proof shine.
Restore dull, hazy windows to their original brilliance. Because of its ease of use with fantastic results, this has been the best car windshield cleaner of choice for decades. It is a favorite choice for homeowners, detail shops, car dealers, commercial and industrial businesses.
This car windshield cleaner does more than clean windshields. There is no need to buy multiple cleaners for various jobs around your home or business because it is an excellent stainless steel and chrome cleaner. Your mirrors, ceramic, and porcelain will brilliantly shine. It removes fingerprints and smudges, too.
The concentrated ammonia-fortified formula is non-corrosive. Use it with the assurance that it will not harm your aluminum, chrome, steel, chalking, or paint. Even though Castle Window Cleaner contains ammonia, there is not an ammonia smell. The fragrance is fresh and clean.
Here is a Non-exhaustive List of Possible Uses - Glass of all types, windows, auto windows, stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, kitchen and bathroom fixtures and countertops, mirrors, granite, appliances with enameled paint, ceramic tile, marble, windows with UV protection, vinyl and more...
How to clean glass, windows, and car windshields in three quick and easy steps:
- Hold the Castle Glass Cleaner about 8 to 12 inches from the glass surface. Spray around the outer edges and then spray the letter X crossways. The foaming action causes the glass cleaner to stay where you spray it until you wipe it off. A little goes a long way. For best results, use two lint-free microfiber towels or shop towels.
- Use the first towel to loosen and wipe the dirt, grime, and haze off the glass surface
- Then, use the second towel to dry the surface to a clear, see-through shine completely.
Professional Glass Cleaning Tips:
- Always shake aerosol spray cans before using
- Start cleaning and wiping at the top of the glass or window and work your way down.
- Turn the cloth to a clean side often to avoid re-depositing the dirt and grime back on the window or glass
- Never use your glass cleaning cloths for other chemicals
- Never wash the cloths with other towels or use fabric softeners
- For your exterior car and vehicle windshields and windows, use a squeegee or small Water Blade to wipe the glass dry and spot-free
- Castle Glass Cleaner
- Aerosol Spray Can
- Net Weight 18.25 oz
- VOC Compliant