Rotary Carpet and Upholstery Brush for Dual Action Polishers
- Use with your DA or Rotary Machine Polisher
- 5 Inch Diameter Brush with Firm, yet Flexible 1.5 Inch Nylon Bristles
- Attach to Any 5-inch Hook and Loop (Velcro) Backing Plate
- Remove Stubborn Stains, Filth and Dirt in Minutes, Not Hours
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER and save your valuable time when you clean your carpet, upholstery, door panels, trunk and floor mats. All the hard scrubbing is done by your polisher combined with this brush. The dirt and filth buried deep inside the material fibers are lifted up and out by the twisting action of your Rotary or Dual Action Polisher. The result is a deep clean that cannot be obtained scrubbing by hand alone. You can also use this DA Scrub Brush Attachment on your kitchen tile, non-skid boat surfaces, vinyl convertible tops and even more with professional looking results every time!
TOUGH AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - This carpet brush with hook and loop attachment is constructed with durable materials. Firm, yet flexible, 1.5 inch nylon bristles resist chemicals and bending under the physical stress of the polisher’s power. Precision injection-molded plastic base securely surrounds each bundle of the nylon bristles. The long-lasting secure bond between the bristles and base will not break or lose its scrubbing power as you detail your car, truck, boat, airplane, van, SUV, or RV.
USE WITH ALL POLISHER BRANDS - Attach this carpet upholstery brush to the 5-inch hook and loop backing plate of your Porter Cable, Dewalt, Makita, Flex, Milwaukee or other polisher brands. Your polisher and the bristles on the loop-back rotary brush scrubs and pulls dirt, grime, spill spots and stains out in a snap. This is the fast and efficient way to clean carpets and upholstery whether you are spot treating or cleaning the entire area.
PROFESSIONAL TIP: The hook and loop (Velcro) attachment strength on the back of the brush to your backing plate is very strong. This strength prevents the brush from flying off the polisher while you are using it, but it may be difficult to remove after you’ve completed your work. A very simple solution is to use a thin blade of some type like a thin wrench or a butter knife (nothing sharp) and gently slide the tool between the backing plate and the brush. This will help you separate the two without pulling the Velcro backing material off the hard plastic back of the brush.
EASY TO USE DIRECTIONS: Simply attach the 5-inch hook and loop (Velcro) side to your Rotary, DA, or Random Orbital Polisher 5-inch hook and loop backing plate. Then, let the polisher do the heavy lifting! You will love and be amazed at the fast and most efficient results.
(1) Prepare the surface by vacuuming up any large debris.
(2) Pre-treat any stains or set-in dirt with your favorite cleaner.
(3) Attach the carpet scrubbing brush to your polisher backing plate.
(4) Set the polisher speed setting between 1 and 3.
(5) Gently guide the spinning brush over the surface.
(6) Blot up and wipe the excess cleaner and residue from the surface. Done!
- Primary Use: Carpet Brush, Upholstery Brush for DA Polisher, Rotary, Random Orbital Polisher
- Brand: Detail Direct
- Part No: 83-024
- Bristle Type: Nylon Blue
- Bristle Length: 1.5 Inches
- Backing Material: Hoop and Loop (Velcro)
- Weight: .5 oz