Carpet Brush Attachment for Polishers
5" Scrub Brush Attachment - Fits any rotary buffer - polisher with 5/8" -11 drive thread to shampoo and deep clean carpets and floor mats almost effortless as the polisher does all the hard scrubbing.
No More Hand Scrubbing - Use your rotary polisher and the DD rotary attachment carpet brush to agitate and lift the dirt and other particles of dirt trapped deep inside the carpet fibers.
Brush Built for Professionals - A metal threaded 5/8" -11 opening adds durability and protects the solid 5" solid wood block from untimely cracking or splitting.
Perfect Bristles for Scrubbing - semi-stiff 1.25" nylon bristles penetrate the carpet fibers and loosen dirt and debris, leaving super clean carpets.
Satisfaction Guarantee - We know you'll love our rotary carpet brush. That's why we have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee... Click Add-to-Cart or 1-Click Buy to order yours Today!
Why Buy This Shampoo Scrub Brush?
- Use the Power of Your Rotary Polisher
- Bolts Directly onto any Rotary Polisher - Buffer
- 5/8 in-11 Threaded Opening is Metal to Extend the Brush Life
- Attaches Manually - No Tool is Required
- Save Energy and Time, Plus it Cleans Deeper and Better Than Cleaning by Hand
This Brush Works - The Semi-Stiff 1.5" Bristles are the right stiffness to make shampooing your carpet fast, easy, and effective.
Saves Time and Energy - Use the power of your rotary buffer or polisher with our 5-inch Wood Block Rotary Brush and remove the stubborn stains, filth, and dirt from your carpet or upholstery with less work and less time spent getting the job done.
Excellent choice for cleaning nasty carpets in the SUV cargo areas or vehicle trunks. Clean floor mats or spot-scrub hard-to-remove stains. Use it at home on carpeted stairs, closet floors, corners and edges, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Stops Ineffective Hand Scrubbing -The dirt and filth trapped inside the carpet fibers are impossible to remove by hand. But, when you combine our Carpet Shampoo Scrub Brush with your rotary polisher, you will get an intense clean carpet - the carpet fibers are agitated, effectively removing the dirt particles trapped deep inside them.
(1) Bolt the Scrub Brush to Your Polisher (Requires 5/8" -11 Thread Size)
(2) Vacuum up any large debris
(3) Pre-treat any stains with a spot-remover
(4) Lightly spray the area with your favorite carpet or all-purpose cleaner
(5) Gently move the polisher back and forth over the surface
(6) Vacuum or blot up the loosened dirt with a microfiber or lint-free towel
(7) In a Jiffy, You're Done! - Break Time!
NOTE: Buffer or Polisher Not Included