A Detail Brush for Every Nook and Cranny
Clean all your car nooks and crannies with Car Detailing Brushes in a Six Small Brush Kit that leaves the interior and exterior of your car with a sparklingly clean look
1. Detail Brush - Toothbrush Style for brushing out the crumbs, gunk, dirt, and other things that lie in tight and small areas like carpet edges, upholstery seams, and vinyl crevices, and cracks. This chemical-resistant detail brush has .5-inch semi-stiff white nylon bristles that are crimped for strength and durability. The 7-inch ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold.
2. Dual Head Fine Detail Brush removes dirt and embedded grime in the smallest cracks and crevices in the car interior and is ideal for removing wax residue around emblems, molding, trim, door handles on the car exterior. This dual-head 7-inch brush has semi-soft bristles with a .5-inch bristle length on one end and .25-inch on the opposite end. When you need a smaller or larger brush, simply flip this brush over to the other end.
3. Detail Brush - Yellow Handle Paintbrush Style has very soft double-thick bristles naturally tapered to a fine end for gently removing fine particles without scratching. The 1-inch long natural bristles are the ultimate in softness, making this the preferred choice for exterior and interior cleaning around auto moldings, seams, seat pleats, dash area, and console cracks and crevices. Highly effective in removing old wax around exterior emblems without damaging the delicate finishes. The overall length is 7 inches.
4. Detail Brush - Red Handle Paintbrush Style has semi-soft to firm .75-inch bristles for removing excess wax and polish that gets stuck in the exterior emblems, trim, door jambs, joints, crevices, and other small spaces. This brush is faster and better for fine detailing than using a cloth or applicator pad. The overall length is 6.5 inches.
5. Detail Brush - Black Handle Paintbrush Style has semi-firm .62-inch bristles. The short semi-stiff bristles make this the brush of choice if soft-scrubbing is needed to remove excess wax and polish stuck in the exterior emblems, trim, door jambs, joints, crevices, and other small spaces. The overall length is 6.5 inches.
6. Boars Hair Vent and Dash Brush is designed to fine detail interior and exterior areas without scratching the sensitive surfaces. The 2.5-inch boar hair bristles are naturally thick, extra soft, sturdy, and scratch-free. Use this Dash and Vent Brush to dust and clean car seat seams, dashboards, cup holders, AC vents, radio buttons and knobs, instrument panels, armrest panels, speakers, engine bay, wheel, rim crevices, lug nuts, and other crevices and hard-to-reach areas. The overall length is 6 inches.