Apinol With The Healing Power of Pine
- 2 Ounce Spray Bottle
- Fast Pain Relief of Minor Cuts, Burns, Bruises, Abrasions
- Soothing Relief to Insect Bites, Bee Stings, Mosquito and Non-Poisonous Insects
AMERICAs OLDEST GREEN PRODUCT: Apinol has been a trusted household name since 1903. This wonderful first aid antiseptic and pain reliever has the natural healing power of pine oil.
FAST SOOTHING RELIEF: Use Apinol Pine Oil for insect bites, bee stings, cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises and minor skin laceration. Takes the itch out of mosquito bites while it acts as a repellent for most insects (including mosquitoes).
NOTE: Apinol does not claim to cure or heal any ailment. This description is solely various reviews from satisfied customers over the last 116 years.
PREVENTIVE APPLICATION: Great to prevent infection, dirt from getting into wound, insect bites, pain, irritation, itch, bleeding, acne. Children love it because it is a no-sting or burn formula.
HEALING POWER OF PINE OIL: Use on cuts, lacerations, abrasions, scrapes, rashes, insect bites, fever blisters, scratches, paper cuts, minor wounds, blisters.
PAIN and ITCH RELIEF: For sunburn, cuts, burns, lacerations, scrapes, joint pain, and paper cuts, fire ants , mosquito bites, spider bites, bee stings, wasp and hornet stings, rashes, chicken pox, chiggers, poison ivy, poison oak.
BURN RELIEF: Stove and other kitchen burns, sunburn, carpet burns, fireworks burns, curling Iron burns, razor burn, electrical burns, rope burns, hot water burns, and others.
HOW TO USE APINOL
Apply liberally 3 to 5 times daily to affected area for skin wounds, cuts, burns, scratches, scrapes, sunburns and insect bites.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns consult your physician.
- Keep this and all other drugs out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, consult a physician or Poison Control Center.
- If pain or swelling persists or if infection occurs, discontinue use and call physician.
Important Notice: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.