2 oz Red Oil Healing Solution - 3 Pack
The South's Best-Kept Healing Secret!
In a world overrun by designer drugs and prescription painkillers, Red Oil's tried-and-true curative powers continue to provide simple relief for life's small hurts. Its well-earned reputation for instant pain relief and healing continues to be proven every day in factories and homes across the country.
Originally called "So-Fas-Co Oil", the healing solution fondly referred to as "that red oil" was developed in the early 1930's. The creator was an inventor/ entrepreneur named Cleo Everhart.
It is a formula with strong antiseptic properties that soothed wounds rather than burning, and at the same time, promoted healing.
Red Oil was immediately accepted by the furniture, textile and steel industries. It wasn't long before hundreds of factories and mills were stocking cases of Red Oil in their first aid rooms. Mill workers took Red Oil home and shared it with their families for insect bites and sunburn relief. Three generations later, the positive effects of Red Oil's soothing and healing properties are still being felt throughout the Southeast.
Countless people have written testimonials about Red Oil over the years, proclaiming its many wonderful virtues. Parents prefer Red Oil's pain-free healing on their children's small hurts, to the painful application of alcohol-based products. The list of common usage has been as diverse and interesting as the people who have used and swear by Red Oil.
From bed sores to paper cuts, from mosquito bites to rug burn, Red Oil has come to the rescue!
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, minor burns, or sunburns, poison ivy, poison oak, and minor reactions due to use of soaps, detergents, or cosmetics.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 1%, Menthol 1%, Phenol 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Acetone, Benzocaine, Clorothymol, Mineral Oil, Pine Oil and Red No 17. NDC #12244-001-02
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage. Keep this and all other drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.